If you’re in need of book editing services and tips, today’s guest will have some answers and insights for you!
Sandra Haven, is a professional editor and writer who has helped hundreds of writers achieve their dreams and complete their story projects since 1990.
For over two decades, Sandra Haven has provided editorial services as a freelance editor for writers and book publishers from around the world.
Sandra editing career includes serving as Senior Editor for Writer’s International Forum, a magazine helping women authors worldwide to be more successful in their writing endeavors.
Sandra Haven is also a multiple times internationally published author in the areas of short fiction to human interest articles, and from mainstream to genre, including humor, mystery, romance, satire and science fiction.
And today, Sandra launches her new Kindle book, titled:
How to Publish a Book, Novel, or Series:
Essential Guide to: Publishers, Agents, Digital, and Self-Publishing. (Writer’s Solution Series Book 1)
- Sandra’s start in technical writing
- Sandra and her husband’s writers magazine business
- Sandra’s editing process
- Writing and editing programs
- Different types of editing
- Tips for writers
- Tips for editors
- Story about editing Coleman’s book
- Tools for writers and editors
- Daily structure and organization
- Sandra’s current struggle
- Final tips
Listen on iTunes ~ Listen on Stitcher ~ Listen on Google Play ~ Listen on Radio Public
- Episode 70: Keyword Ranking for Bloggers – Strategy Session
- All SEO Episodes on iCreateDaily Podcast
- Coleman’s Books (that Sandra edited)
- KWFinder.com for Keyword Research