Life at its purest is good. Mandy Thompson
Mandy Thompson is a multi-talented abstract artist and an eloquent creative writer, “canvassing the depths”. Amanda had left art behind for years, only to turn to it for emotional art and healing along and journaling.
I was birthed into an artist at the time of becoming a mother. Mandy Thompson
Amanda’s is not only an exceptionally talented visual artist, she’s also a deep thinker expressed as an eloquent and poetic writer.
I draw inspiration from the transcendence of the natural world. Mandy Thompson
Her pieces… evoke an essence of freedom and are an invitation to engage in the natural beauty of life. When art speaks deeply, a connection takes place between the artist and the viewer, a conversation that stirs questions and whispers answers.
- Her art business (see her quote on that below as well)
- What’s compelling feeling is driving and motivating her art these days.
- The importance of outsourcing some of your creativity.
- How she’s doing the Art-O-Matic as a way to connect with people all over the world.
- Mandy’s definition of success, and excellent success advice to artists.
- One very different thing Mandy is doing that virtually no one else does to grow her following by serving and connecting with her audience.
“The business of the art gives as much as is given to it.” ~Mandy Thompson
“Creativity is a more about a lifestyle.” ~Mandy Thompson
“Among all of these complexities, there is often a quiet hidden Truth waiting to be found. We must only look, and listen.” ~Mandy Thompson
We hope you enjoy listening to this podcast with Mandy as much as we enjoyed doing it!
Links From Interview:
Mandy’s Painting Caption — “The More” Concept:
For those moments when you feel the Presence of More. Those “thin places” that leave a hint of life beyond us. For hope and anticipation–for transcendence–for living lives that are bigger than we are.