This Coffee Break we talk about the quote:
“Immersion eliminates diversion.” ~LeAura Alderson
Of all the many things we could and should be doing to reach both our creative and business goals – how do you narrow down your focus, and choose one? Many thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and successful creators have talked about their laser focus in mastering a skill or a goal, as the reason for their success.
But how do you pick one thing when you have so many ideas vying for your attention?
- Narrowing your focus
- The One Thing
- How immersion can help you get more done
- Diving in will help you gain clarity
- Chunking your dreams into daily actions
- Ross Simmons acronym for success: BSLD – stands for Build, Ship, Learn, Decide
“When you carve out the time to do things that are important to you,
the space and time to do that grows.” ~LeAura Alderson
“Whatever you put your attention on is what grows more fully in your life.”
- The 90 Day Goals Journal
- Ryan Moran & Geoff Woods, Freedom Fastlane Episode on Finding Ryan’s One Thing
- The Element, by Sir Ken Robinson