Welcome back to another Coffee Break episode! These shorter’ish episodes are where LeAura and Devani talk about ideas, quotes, or anything on our minds that may serve the iCreateDaily community. So let us know what you’d like us to cover!
In this conversation, we discussed brain waves and the science around how brainwaves affect us in our work and life. We also touched on the pros and cons of groups of people having synced brain waves.
- The connections between so many things in the universe
- How laser lights and light waves help us understand our brains
- Coherent light and in-sync brain waves
- Studies of how people’s brain waves sync with each other
- The pros and cons of synced brain waves
- How to induce brainwave synchronization through rhythm and movement
- Meditation in motion
“Clean your slate of mind so that it’s receptive to more creativity and less clutter.”
Listen on iTunes – Listen on Stitcher – Listen on Google Play
- Harvard Article: Dancing and the Brain
- iCreateDaily Episode 27: From Medication to Meditation and Music Niraj Naik
- The 90 Day Goals Journal