If your goal is to eventually make a living from your creative endeavor or to sell work you’ve made, then this brand-building episode is for you!
Many creators in our community including Audrey Jalving, Shannon Billings, Kathy Raabe, Cindi Trippe Wentworth, Colleen Nicoles, exploring audience building options.
In this Coffee Break, we’re sharing our thoughts on why it’s so crucial for creators to share their work and build an audience. Even if you’re unsure if you want to establish a brand, building an audience around your work can help you test the waters.
- The importance of promoting your own content
- Gaining confidence to share your work
- Sharing your creativity authentically
- Restaurant analogy for creators
- Navigating how to “sell” as an artist
- Marketers, charlatans, and corporations
- Fear of perfectionism
- Hiring agencies to market for you
“Branding is about connecting and serving, and it’s about purpose.”
~LeAura Alderson, Cofounder-iCreateDaily.com