Today’s guest is an author, recording artist, and entrepreneur with a Masters degree in Culture and Creation Spirituality, and a concentration in Art as Meditation.
Gabriela Masala is a coach, facilitator, and consultant who integrates holistic energetic healing and universal wisdom with contemplative expressive arts and energy medicine.
Serving clients from decades of experience along with her husband, Solomon Masala, Gabriela is founding partner of Source Consulting Group, employing creativity—including art, yoga, dance, meditation, movement, nature, and adventure—as a catalyst for transformation.
In addition to all of that, Gabriela has a 13-year-old daughter, Talia, who is very fortunate to be homeschooled in full creative and artistic freedom!
- Gabriela’s story
- The school Gabriela got her unique Master degree
- Gabriela’s creative spirituality
- Song Carrier work
- Corporate and individual clients
- Workshops Gabriela hosts
- Her husband’s role in corporate trainings
- Bringing creativity to corporate environments
- Tapping into creativity power
- Art as meditation
- Quantum physics and creativity
- Cultivating creative habits
“Meditation is to know yourself, to discover yourself, a way to create and impact your reality.”
~Gabriela Masala, author, entrepreneur, creator
Everyday Magnificent: Practices to Activate an Unlimited Life (Gabriela’s book)