Creating and sticking to a content distribution strategy can be tricky when there are so many platforms to maintain. Whether you have a team of people to help you maintain each social media platform as well as other areas of your business, or you’re on your own, you’ll need a content distribution strategy.
In this episode, we share how we’re managing our articles, podcasts, and content online and the tools we use. In addition, we cover some simple ways you can do this on your own.
Content Distribution Strategy Update
We originally published this Coffee Break episode July of 2018 during which time we were hosting a paid 90 Day Goal Achievement Challenge. While we are not hosting that Challenge currently, we still use this same model for publishing content.
- Social media platforms
- How we distribute content
- Our Pages vs our Closed Groups
- How we choose when and where to post
- Tools we use for scheduling
- The importance of Pinterest for relevant traffic generation
“The secret to success is doing a lot of little things consistently over a long period of time.”
~James Lawrence, The Iron Cowboy
- Episode 56: Daily Productivity and Brand Evolution – Coffee Break
- Content Distribution Strategy
- 90 Day Goals Journal
- iCreateDaily for Creators Facebook Group
- Buffer for Social Media Scheduling
- Tailwind: Offical Pinterest Scheduling Tool