How to Create Daily
So what does daily creation look like? And how can you apply it to your art, life, and business? It can look different for everyone depending on goals and dreams, but the elements of daily creating are simple:
- Create your goals: We always recommend macro and micro goals for the different areas of your life.
- You can read our article on that here.
- Make the time: As one popular meme states, ‘We all have the same hours in a day as Beyonce.’ Making the time, even if that means 5-10 minutes a day working on something towards your goals, is vital toward getting—and staying—in the creative flow.
- Tune into Christine McAlister talking about how important it is to dedicate 5 minutes a day to your goals.
- Focus on your gains: Dan Sullivan coined the term “Focus on your gains, not your gaps.” The idea is not to ignore any problems you might be experiencing but to appreciate and celebrate even the smallest progress you’ve made. Gratitude is the foundation to success.
- Accountability & Community: These two go hand and hand. Having a community of like-minded people who are also aspiring to do more motivates you to do more. The ability to share your goals with a community can provide the accountability needed to help you keep going, especially when you hit rough days.
There are so many more nitty-gritty tools, tricks, habits, and resources for helping achieve the creative and business success you’re looking for. But having a few foundational steps that can be implemented at any time is the best starting point.
“You’re going to get clarity from taking action.”
~Christine McAlister, author, consultant, and entrepreneur