We’re joined today by the beautiful and hilarious Lilian Oake, a bestselling author of teen and adult fantasy books! She is best known for Nahtaia: A Jaydürian Adventure, which boasts a whopping 3.7 million online hits.
Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, Lilian moved to North Carolina where she writes full time and is hard at work on her next book. As a social media influencer, Lilian also creates entertainingly relatable video clips about her life as writer, mom, wife, and creator.
We’ll also be releasing a part 2 with Lilian’s husband, Joshua Robertson, that goes in-depth about the 40 conventions they’re attending this year.
- How Lilian started writing
- The latest book she just launched
- How Lilian used Wattpad to grow a tribe
- Attending conventions for brand growth
- Lilian’s daily creative structure
- Top 1-3 business habits
- Types of fantasy sub-genres
- Being a full-time author and parent
- Styles of learning for children
- The biggest thing she struggles with
- Lilian’s big picture dream
Here’s one of Lilian’s video clips