Today’s podcast is a shorter interview with former elite athlete and physical therapist, Fabienne Raphaël. Fabienne is a speaker, podcaster, and business coach helping others earn while doing work they love.
Fabienne’s coaching helps people craft and develop their skills into highly paid purpose-driven coaching programs and businesses.
Fabienne has been featured in Forbes, ABC, FOX, CBS, Inc. and Huffington Post and has appeared on over 30 podcasts, such as CopyChief Radio and Entrepreneur on Fire.
In addition, Fabienne’s background in radio and television hosting is put to good use in her own podcast, titled, Marketing to Crush your Competitors, with over 300 episodes to date.
Fabienne radiates a high level of energy, authenticity and enthusiasm in her purpose-driven work. We think you will find her story interesting and stimulating toward considering your own possibilities.
- Fabienne’s story
- Fabienne’s athletic career
- Perfect doesn’t exist
- Physical therapy employee to entrepreneur
- Failures to success
- Important environment for success
- Coached a photographer client toward monetizing his work
- Why entrepreneurs need to grow their audience and how to
- The need to offer value for free, but also, the need to charge sooner than later
- The business use of social networks that many aren’t familiar with
- The advantage solo creators have over big brands in growing their social following
- How even introverts can grow a following through social networks
- Reasons not to go to university / alternate option to college
- How specialized training can help you be profitable from your first client
Everyone has something special that they do best.
~Fabienne Raphaël, business coach, podcaster, speaker