Our guest today is a Lifestyle Entrepreneur and author of the book by that title: Lifestyle Entrepreneur: Live Your Dreams, Ignite Your Passions, and Run Your Business from Anywhere in the World, by Jesse Krieger.
Jesse Krieger’s Lifestyle Entrepreneur is the result of having lived a non-traditional life. In his 20s, Jesse launched five businesses and sold the last two. He’s toured America in a rock band and has been flown around the world to serve as a professional dating coach.
Jesse traveled to and lived in over 25 countries, learning the local languages while there, has friends around the world, with strong family ties at home. Jesse is living the life he always dreamed of!
One of his passions and newest business is helping authors live their dreams of successfully publishing and launching their books through his company, Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, which focuses on personal development, entrepreneurship, self-help, and healthy lifestyles.
If you’re an author, non-fiction or fiction, Jesse shared what they look for when evaluating the authors to build a relationship with at his publishing company: Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press.
- Jesse’s creative journey with music
- Traveling and earning a little money from music
- Learning the business of building a successful band
- Other businesses Jesse started after his band
- How business is a creative endeavor
- Driving through fog analogy
- Jesse’s writing and publishing journey that lead him to become a publisher
- The different types of publishing options for authors
- The gap Jesse’s publishing company fills that most publishers don’t offer
- Why marketing and building an audience is crucial for authors
- The incremental process of creativity, writing, and business
- Pros and cons of traditional publishing and self-publishing
- Embracing the journey
- Two major components to publishing
- How Jesse is writing his next book and why it’s easier
- Thoughts on non-fiction vs fiction publishing
- Publishing in volume is better than the longer release wait time
“Focus on consistency and incremental gains, and then—on the side—swing for the fences.”
~Jesse Krieger, publisher, author, and entrepreneur