Many people say Facebook is dead, dying, or increasingly irrelevant. However, it’s still home to over 1 Billion active users and counting. So don’t fret! There are still opportunities for selling art on Facebook!
Today’s guest received formal training from the late poet laureate of Ottawa, Patrick White. Visual artist, Patrick Ennis has been painting for 14 years, accruing an estimated 3000 paintings across a wide variety of work.
Patrick’s work has shipped globally and exhibited at dozens of shows across Canada, including a TV show titled Painting with Pat and numerous popular music festivals.
Internationally known and published in a variety of magazines, Patrick Ennis often works in partnership with other groups including Acidmath apparel clothing line.
In addition, Patrick accepts commissions ranging from landscapes, portraits, surrealism, and impressionism.
Patrick is also a well-known artist on the electronic music scene as well as having underground roots in punk rock doing portraits for world-famous brands.
- Patrick’s story on how he started with art
- Mentorship with his art teacher
- Art education and experience
- How Patrick sold his first painting
- Travel and developing art skills
- Patricks daily creating habit
- Creating versus marketing and selling
- Selling at art shows
- Music festivals for selling art
- Using social media to sell art
- Pursuing your art while working a job
- Patrick’s vision for his art
“To succeed as an artist you have to embrace being an introvert and extrovert… making your art and getting it out there.”
~Patrick Ennis, visual artist