Tara Jacobsen has gained her success online with over 19 years experience in the marketing industry and is the owner of multiple businesses and websites!
As an entrepreneur and maker, Tara knows how to get results in sales and marketing, which led to the creation of successful marketing systems for her “DIY” and entrepreneur clients.
Tara’s strong history in Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Etsy, Small Business, Real Estate, and Author Marketing combined with her 100 miles per hour, “tell it like it is” personality have earned her the title “The Queen of Marketing Ahhh’s” from her raving fans.
Pulling from her vast experience in the trenches of growing her own businesses, Tara helps small and medium-sized business owners grow theirs.
And… This is AMAZING… Tara and her marketing partner, Rebekah Welch, committed to writing a book a week on all things marketing for their company, Marketing, and Media Monsters.
As if that were not enough, Tara, along with her husband, served as foster parents for 3 sibling children whom they ended up adopting!
Oh… and in her spare time, she loves to create her own ephemeral journals!
We’re eager to dive into this conversation with today’s guest, Tara Jacobsen!
- Tara’s origin story
- Tara’s marketing blog
- How Tara stays productive
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is
- Why creators should incorporate SEO
- SEO for bloggers and Google ranking
- SEO for Etsy sellers
- Tools bloggers and Etsy sellers can use for SEO
- Why analytics and market trends matter
- Optimizing product listings on Etsy
- Writing a book a week for 6 months
- Creating systems for productivity
- Parting advice from Tara