Michelle Khouri, is a beautiful, dynamic creator and business woman, with a passion for life, art and serving her clients and audience. She is spreading beauty and inspiration through her own podcast that highlights art, artists and culture.
Tune in to hear more about Michelle’s:
- Multi-cultural roots
- Marketing and PR consulting business, that also does graphic design, web design and content
- Astrological sign that helps provides some organizational strength
- Favorite project management and efficiency tools
- The most profitable thing Michelle does for her business
- How Michelle found good team members
- And more!!
We hope you’ll join us in this interview with the delightful Michelle Khouri!
EDITORIAL CORRECTION: At around 35 minutes, we say that the next podcast features copywriter and master storyteller, Adil Amarsi, however, Adil’s interview is actually the one that comes immediately after Michelle’s, on episode 21.
‘With art and creating something, you have to relinquish control at a certain point. It takes on a whole new definition in life when it’s consumed by the audience.’ ~ Michelle Khouri
‘With everything I do, I try to set myself—and my clients—up for future growth.’
~ Michelle Khouri
‘We are like rivers, we ebb and flow.’ ~ Michelle Khouri
‘You are so much more powerful and capable than you realize.’ ~Michelle Khouri
‘Stop doubting yourself because you’re wasting precious energy on negative thoughts. ~Michelle Khouri
‘Reroute self doubt into a creation mode.’ ~Michelle Khouri
- The Cultured Podcast – Michelle’s own podcast ROCKS!! She’s clearly in her zone there.
- Michelle Khouri’s website
- Bitrix24 – the project management tool for managing teams, that Michelle loves
- DocHub.com – Michelle’s favorite resource for managing contracts online
- ToDoIst – to do list app extension for Chrome
- WaveApp – for forms
- Midroll – advertising agency for podcasters
- Hema Tiny House Hotel – Michelle’s friend’s business
- The Elegant Universe, by Brian Greene