Art, of any kind, takes time to create. Whether you’re a painter, writer, podcaster, film director bringing your ideas to life doesn’t happen in the blink of an eye. But you can leverage your time by multipurposing and repurposing your art.
In this audio article we cover:
- Teaching a class
- Donating your art
- Examples multipurposing art
- “Planting” your future
- Growing your body of work
- Growing your following
- Marketing without marketing
- Repurposing and creating new from old
- Focusing questions for goal setting
A community for creators serious about their art.
The day is the way.