You know more than you think!
… We know you do. 😉
If your goal is to earn money from being a creator, whether it’s side income or your full-time work, this episode could offer some ideas. As you most likely know, it’s not easy to earn from your work, especially when you’re just getting started.
Well, one way to turn your creative endeavors and skill into some income is by teaching.
We recorded this Coffee Break live on Facebook to help kickstart some ideas on how you could turn your skills into an income producing activity. Without a degree and without needing to be that tech-savvy!
An Opportunity to Teach
If you would like to learn more about turning your skills into something you can teach others, we invite you to learn more about what Teachable has to offer.
There you will join the over 3,000 people who have signed up to learn how to teach what they know and get paid for it!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn in this free 45-minute class…
- The 5 key types of online course businesses and how to identify which is best for you
- Our learnings from the 5,319 online courses that generated revenue just last month
- Examples of 30+ different types of online course topics
- The 3-step framework you can use to choose the right course topic
- Strategies you can use to create a curriculum that provides real results for your students
- Tips for recording a beautiful course that you can be proud of — even if you’re on a budget and haven’t used a camera before
- The easiest way to setup your course website and start accepting payments
- Everything you need to know about marketing your course as a first-timer
- A behind-the-scenes walkthrough of our exact course marketing plan
- An 8-day course launch framework that hundreds of instructors have used to enroll their first students in their new courses (with the exact email templates they used!)
- How to scale and grow your course business from a part-time side project to a real business (with 5+ real-life case-studies)
- And lots more!