Let’s face it… even when we want to sell our work, many of us creator’s would rather spend the day creating over doing all the “business stuff.” There are a million platforms to be on, and it can feel daunting. We get it, we’ve been there.
In this Coffee Break, we discuss many ways that you can get started online AND… *cue the drum roll*…
We’re launching the iCreateDaily Creator’s Corridor!
This is a place where creators, of any kind, can share their work, expertise, and content on a platform that we are building. This isn’t a membership program for now. It’s just a free opportunity and our way of boosting any type of artist.
Tune into the Coffee Break to learn more!
(NOTE: Pardon our few silly moments… you had to be there… #DogLife; #HomeOffice #WorkFromHomeFun)!
- Where do I start online?
- Do you need a website?
- WordPress? Wix? SquareSpace?
- How to get found online
- Similarities between Online and Retail
- Why it’s important to publish content on other websites
- Using social media for selling
- Which social media site is the most productive?
- the iCreateDaily Creator’s Corridor
- What is the Creator’s Corridor?
- Why the Creator’s Corridor will benefit you as a creator
- How to sign up to the Creator’s Corridor
Listen on iTunes ~ Listen on Stitcher ~ Listen on Google Play ~ Listen on RadioPublic
If you’re interested in the Creator’s Corridor, you can learn more and apply here!