What’s your passion? This is a very popular question in the personal-development space, but much less common in the mainstream circles. As children, we are often asked: “Who do you want to be when you grow up?”
By the time we’ve gone through the school system, been pressured by our peers, and had our dreams laughed at… Many of us choose to do what’s safe.
But you don’t have to continue doing what is safe.
Topics in This Audio Article:
- What you aren’t taught at school
- Cake and icing…
- Learning passion and purpose
- 10 skills we should have been taught
- The artist’s age
- Society’s ship
- Carpe Momentum!
- Artists and entrepreneurs
- What movement would you start?
- Passion and purpose